- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
The Goodwin offers 34 modern homes in a boutique building in the heart of downtown Seattle at an affordable price point. Starting at just $500K, The Goodwin provides unmatched views of the iconic Space Needle and Elliot Bay from its beautiful rooftop deck with garden space, fire pits, and grills; luxury amenities like lounge area and library room; easy access to Belltown’s best dining and nightlife; and close proximity to the city’s waterfront, now in the midst of a massive revitalization.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
Open House Info
- MLS ID: 1790499
- Bathrooms: 2 (1 half, 1 three-quarter)
- Building Name: The Goodwin Condonminiums
- Community: Belltown
- County: King County
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Vinyl Plank
- Lot Style: Alley, Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Property Subtype: Condominium
- Year Built: 2010
- Web ID: WWFV5T
- Assoc. Fee Includes: Central Hot Water, Common Area Maintenance, Earthquake Insurance, Garbage, Gas, See Remarks, Snow Removal, Water/Sewer
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Brick, Cement/Concrete
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Forced Air
- Pets Allowed: Subj to Restrictions
- Roofing: Flat
- View: Bay, City, See Remarks, Sound
Taxes and Fees
- AssociationFee: $820
- Taxes (Est): $7,032
- Taxes (Year): 2021